National strategy for the COVID-19 responses and pandemic preparedness
Read the Federal Government National Strategy and roadmap to guide America out of the worst public health crisis in a century. bit.ly/3oiY0lr
These are the seven goals that are explained in detail and worth reading. We’re in this fight together.
- Restore trust with the American people.
- Mount a safe, effective, and comprehensive vaccination campaign.
- Mitigate spread through expanding masking, testing, data, treatments, health care workforce, and clear public health standards.
- Immediately expand emergency relief and exercise the Defense Production Act.
- Safely reopen schools, businesses, and travel while protecting workers.
- Protect those most at risk and advance equity, including across racial, ethnic and rural/urban lines.
- Restore U.S. leadership globally and build better preparedness for future threats.